Canberra | Melbourne | Sydney
The Courageous Women Program has been designed to meet the needs of women in leadership roles. The program takes a personalised approach to meet the needs of each participant.
This program includes:
- One- Day workshop – focusing on your Personal Leadership, Courage and Confidence
- Personal Branding Assessment
- First Comes Courage Book, Toolkit and Journal
- Ongoing email and phone support
- Green Membership to our Courageous Women Membership
Join our program and discover the leader you want to be!
Courage Conference 2021 – with Christine Holgate
Brisbane | November 9th | 8.30am – 5pm
We have an AMAZING line up of outstanding leaders who will be sharing their courageous stories and insights into leadership. You have the opportunity to attend, be inspired and enable yourself to step up to a new level of leadership and make a difference for generations to come.
Seats will be truly limited, so be the first to book your seats – or you can join us via our Livestream! After the conference, join us for drinks where you can network with the speakers, team, other courageous leaders and attend Sonia McDonald’s book launch for FIRST COMES COURAGE!
Brisbane Womens Networking Drinks
Wednesday 1st Sept | 5.30pm – 7.30pm | Brisbane
Rebecca Taylor – Stand in the Spotlight and Ignite your Leadership Visibility
- Insights to bust through visibility blocks and build an authentic leadership brand.
- The power of personal branding photographs to cut through the online noise
- How to claim your leadership visibility and inspire others to rise.
Sonia McDonald – Courage and how to freakin’ own it!
- How to build inner courage
- Why Courage matters in life and your career
- Have the Courage to be seen and heard
Join us for an amazing evening with a brilliant group of women for drinks and nibbles.